During the short nap, I have slept at the wrong position. As a result, I got neck-ache that lasted me even until now. But the night when I got it is even worse, I could hardly sleep well. Each direction that I've made during my sleep triggers the pain and I just have to bear with it by force.
At the same time, I also have mouth ulcer as a result of bad hot weather these days and due to my ignorance for not drinking enough water. So happen that the spot is at where I use the most to enjoy good food and good drink, so whenever I had my meals and drinks, if not careful enough, it will also trigger pain in my mouth...sigh~....so chamm.......thinking to put salt on it, but so damm scared of pain lor....
Worse part is when I happen to sneeze (not having bad flu though), it will tend to trigger pain on both backneck and mouth....and I just have to tahan. Hoping for speedy recovery..
--------------------------------
By the way, auntie of mine has sent me this video, and it was quite touching video, thus I would like to share with you all here too.
Just in case if you can't view this video, just click on this link
What I want to say to you all is that be thankful with what you have cos some people are not as lucky as who you are.

0 comments:
Post a Comment