I guess most of you have heard of Taylor Swift's Love Story. It's quite common to hear her song in stores, in radio or even in blogs. Even some people were humming while in the bus. Maybe this song is now becoming the latest 'trend' in musical terms.
I was still doing my work when my colleague shared with me this link in youtube, and I click on it and watch the video and just listen to the song. Wow..............the mash up is really really really good.
The musician who arranged this song is Jon Schmidt(Piano) and Steven Sharp Nelson (Cello and Bass Drum). In the youtube description, there's link of Jon's website as well, so I go in there and check it out....GOSH.......he is almost like Jim Brickman and Richard Clayderman. I just love his compositions and his music arrangement.
Ooo....apart of this song, he also has his music arrangement on hymns, one of them particularly titled 'Onward Christian Soldier'. Click on this link to go into his playlist and click on Track 13 - Onward Christian Soldier. Worth to listen to another good musician's work.

1 comments:
Before i read ur post, there is another guy posted the same video as yours...such a coincidence..haha...so ngam... In fact, my primary school song music is the same as the Onward Christian Soldier. So nice.
Post a Comment