Last Fri-Wet night, while on my way back home I heard a crying sound from the park. And there, I saw a lil kitten, soaking wet, crying for its mama, and was all alone by itself.
Next thing I did, I prepared her bedding in a box.
Ooo...after checking its gender (its a female), I send out mms to some of my good friend, and one of them suggested me a very good name for this poor lil kitty, and from there I named her Ling Ling.
Ooo...my home do have one rule; NO PETS ALLOWED. So I have to do it in extremely discreet way. So that's when I let Ling Ling sleep in my room (she sleeps in her own box that I prepared for her). However, a good sleep didn't last long when she meowed at 4.45am. I have no choice but to jaga her. Seriously, that particular hour, I look like a half-asleep Snoopy. It somehow reminds me back on how my Doberman puppy crying at wee hours when we first brought it back home. That was many many many years ago.
Another thing is that as Ling Ling keep meowing so loud, I have to let it out of the box and let it roam around in my room, and fortunately she did not shit and pee around. After a while, then I put her back in the box, and she start to sleep already. That was 6.30am
By the time I woke up, it was already almost 10am, and then I fed her with breakkie (kitten's food and warm milk) before I went out for my breakkie with my friend.
When I was on my way back home after my breakkie, I saw a big cat that has similar fur color as Ling Ling, so I thought that could be Ling Ling's mama. I then rushed back and bring out da kitten and put her back to the spot where big cat located, and observe if there's any reaction by big cat.
I then went back home to do my own things first, got change and left home for my day out. As I walk past thru the park, I check on the cats again and saw the lil kitty are now being together with the big cat. Am feeling satisfied for doing my part; saving the lil kitten from a cold wet night. Quite pity that I can't take care of her.
:(
Well, like what people say, life just got to move on.
Lil Ling Ling,
take good care of yourself ya :)
love,
admuzika

0 comments:
Post a Comment