Yeah...i guess you must be wondering what's with the title that I put up this blog. Allow me to explain.
September 2008, I had brought my ex-staff to the gym centre at MSC outlet (which is now been relocated to Lot10) for registration as he would like to become new member. As a member, I was told that I also will have something for me as a token of introducing friend to join membership. However, due to the items so happen to be out of stock, the sales guy that serviced both me and my ex-staff promised to get back to us in 2 weeks time.
As time goes by, from the month of October 2008, to December 2008, to January 2009, and even when I got back from my hometown for CNY in February 2009, no call back has been done by that sales guy.
Somewhere in the mid of Feb 2009, I was so happen to be there to attend gym, and so happen to bump into that sales guy, and so I approached him and asked him about the delayed items, and he then said he will get it done in a week time, and at the same time since I'm no longer working in KL, I requested him to arrange so that I could collect it nearby my workplace instead. He acknowledged my request.
A week later, just like what I have predicted; Nothing happen. Towards mid-end March 2009, I asked him one more time about it, and he told me the same thing. My reaction, unsatisfaction starts to fill into my desire. However, I'm being extremely nice enough that I decided to hold on a while.
Last wednesday night, friend of mine asked me about the gym membership monthly fee, of which I made a called to one of my favourite sales girl that I've been dealing with all these while. At the same time, that's when I asked her about my matter, and she suggested me to look for this particular girl that in charge on membership service.
Yesterday afternoon, I called up to this girl, and she's based in Midvalley. When I called at that point of time, I had spoken probably to one of the sales girl, and told her about my matter and question them about my delayed matters. First the sales girl told me she will need the contact number of the member that I intro-ed to, and i forgotten the phone number, so I told her that I'll better give my ex-staff a call.
After going thru with tough time just to obtain the number, I called back, and only later being told that I were to call the Pyramid outlet instead to check with them since I did made that guy to arrange with the Pyramid outlet so that I could collect from there.
So I called the Pyramid outlet, and spoken to one of the girl there, and then she transfered the call to the manager, and so I spoken to her and told her about it, and she then told me that she will get back to the sales guy that handled me and my ex-staff about this matter.
Now here's the best part.
Around 6pm plus when I was still waiting for bus to go to Midvalley gym, that manager did called me up but as I didn't hear the incoming call, it became a missed call and I called back.
When I called back and asked the manager about the status, the manager firstly told me off that I go 'screaming around the entire club' about my delayed matters. I was quite stun with what she just said. All these while I've been very patience, and when I asked a question, I asked in a normal tone. I spoke with that sales guy in MSC in nice way, despite that he HAS ALREADY BROKE HIS PROMISE BY DELAY NOT JUST ONE OR TWO WEEKS, BUT FOR MORE THAN HALF YEAR, and then I spoken to the sales girl at Midvalley and just voicing out my concern on the delay, and the same for Pyramid outlet.
Manager then told me that THAT GUY will get back to her about this thing and then she will get back to me, and accordingly to her, she said BY TOMORROW, as in FRIDAY!!!!!. And before end call, she told me that I go scream at all the clubs....I was like since when I SCREAM? Don't they know the difference of SCREAM and talk? Was it something wrong with my tonality like being nicely ask them the question that I need to know?? Partially my fault for calling up to Midvalley and confuse them, but what I want for now is both Pyramid and MSC-cum-now-relocated-at-Lot10's BIGGEST APOLOGY TO ME FOR FAILING TO DELIVER UP TO MY EXPECTATION AND FOR ACCUSSING ME IN SUCH WAY.
For now onwards, I shall refrain myself from introducing my friends to THAT PARTICULAR SALES GUY!!!!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment