Was doing window shopping (well...I did bought something for grooming purpose though). Been visiting one shop to another just to check on their items and to see if any on going sales or not.
hen I came across at the Centre Court where there's acrobat performance going on. So I stopby, watch 'em and of course, I took the video of them.
Wonderful performance by them I must say. It's not easy to do such act. I guess it takes many years to stabilize and have that enough strength just to carry more than one people. Just look at the guy. Marvelous!
Oh yeah....of course, talking about that guy................he is really cute lor....has muscular arm and oh my...he is really strong leh........*aaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwww*....HAHAHHAA
To see more of him...this was his performance earlier...the balancing act of riding on a singlabike (one wheel tall bicycle) and having another guy to stand on him while trying to throw kitchen utensils from top guy's feet onto the top guy's head.
(btw...picture was taken from my hp and there's no way I could zoom that far. For you to see how cute he look like, just click on that particular picture and save it. Then go into it and ZOOOM it more closer. Enjoy at your own risk).

0 comments:
Post a Comment