For THIS year, this was the first time for me to take low cost airline back home; AIRASIA.
Flight wise....quite bumpy due to bad weather...however, the landing was smooth. Previous trip by MH, it bounced, and that shocked me...it really BOINK~~~~*pengsan*
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
HOME 2009
Fleet of Airbus A320 (if i'm not mistaken).
I do think that the in-flight service by cabin crew is alright, but to be honest, their customer service skill is incredible. Of course I could only give credit to just 2 out of 4 crew. They both had been wonderful and friendly towards to all passengers. Another thing to highlight, the flight steward here is verrrrrrry handsome. I get to talked to him a while when I went over to washroom while he was at the galley. Make me shy only when talking to him..*shy*
Anyway, this is what I did during my flight back to Kingdom Komfortz.
(Minus me being a 'piggy' during flight)
Many friends and colleagues were asking me 'Why I would go back home way so early?'. Here's the answer;
1) I had already sacrificed my Christmas by not going back to KK and to stay back in KL and decided not to take any ALs so that I could spend more days in KK and more time with my family during CNY.
2) CNY is the only time when all friends, family and relatives returns and gather together, compare to Christmas and New Year.
3) I'll get to earn extra income that has nothing to do with deductions EPF and declaration of Income Tax. (ANG PAOs)
Now here's the thing that I always look forward whenever I go back home.
1) My Family
2) More Foods
2) Relaxation
3) REST
4) Visit to ISLAND
5) My puppies
6) My Friends
7) SHOPPPPING
8) Sightseeing
Meanwhile.....while I'm at home, I better settle things that I need to settle before my return to Kanasai Land.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment