Sunday, January 25, 2009

Byul

The last time I watched 200 Pound Beauty was last 2 years ago. That time I was with the one of coincident. One of the popular song for this movie is called Byul, of which it still keep playing back in my mind almost all the time.




Recently am searching for more inspiration to composed songs, I have this urge to find this Byul in english version, so I search for it, and then I found one. It's english lyrics is not really directly translated from its original lyrics in korean language. However, it was the closest and so far, the nicer version to be sung. By the way, Byul means Stars. If you look at the lyrics, it is meaningful or which somehow it does send out the message to the one that I have shared my life with before.

Special thanks and credit to one of the many youtube-user-cum-lyricist-and-musician Reuben Wong, I would like to take this opportunity to share this song to all my friends as a big thank you for their cares and support during the time when I needed the most.

0 comments: