Sunday, December 28, 2008

My Homecoming Story - Day 9 and Finale (10)

On Day 9 (Sunday), again, went to church, then me and mum had lunch at this place-that-i-had-forgotten-its-name. This time, I ordered Black Pepper Chicken Chop while mum had Sizzling Noodles. Throughout the entire day, been resting at home for a while, then over to 1Borneo to meet up my friend for yamcha, then head back home for dinner.






One more thing, I flip thru the menu before I order and I saw this in drink section....



*******************************************

On my final day, parents brought both of us (me and my brother) for dimsum, then went back home to drop dad and bro before me and mum went over to do last grocery.





Then went back home, do final pack up and then headed to Wagamama Japanese Restaurant for lunch with mum and bro before going over to the Airport.

Checked in, had a short talk with mum and bro before separate again and gotta move on. Next, went into boarding hall and waited, waited, waited until boarding announcement were made.

My flight was from Kingdom Komfortz to Krazee Land via Labuanastica, and cabin crew for this round is extremely awful. So one of them not friendly at all, keep showing papaya face as if the entire passanger in the aircraft did something to her family.

Next thing that happen is during my transit in Labuanastica, I bought myself a bottle of Vodka for only RM33...cheap lerr....not until I kena tahan by the KASTAM and kena tax....shit....first time experience.. IF YOU DIE DIE WANT TO BUY ALCOHOL DRINKS FROM DEPARTURE HALL DURING YOUR TRANSIT, ALWAYS PUT THEM INTO YOUR BAG INSTEAD OF CARRYING A PLASTIC BAG.

Anyway, during my flight to Labuanastica, we only had snack (as in flut jus and a packet of sol-ted pinat)

Then flight from Labuanastica to Krazee Land, we were served Rice with Chicken and Rice with Chicken...no difference except the syrup.

Anyway, when I arrived at KLIA, headed to the baggage claim to get my stuff then headed to the KLIA Express train and headed to KL Sentral, and then The One fetched me home.

0 comments: