This year my new year has been extremely dull.
While at home, I spend time looking back at things that I had gone through last year and what I will look forward for this year. Am only wishing for the best of the best.
Meanwhile, I got about a week before I say goodbye to my colleagues. Am moving on to another company. Deep in my heart, it is a bit sad that I have to leave my friends here coz we have been so closed like siblings. Nevertheless, we'll definitely gonna meet up and have great time together.
Right after that, am going to fly back to 'where there's no place like HOME'. Once am back home, I"ll use this moments to rest my mind BIG TIME.
Now am looking forward for the season of prosperity. This is the good time to spend with family, relatives and friends. Looking forward for all the catch ups (minus the question about 'do you have gf?' and 'when are you going to marry someone').
Meanwhile...Happy New Year to you all!
Monday, January 12, 2009
New Yearz
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment