My SAT-URRRRRRRRRRRR day....nothing special happen, except that I had breakfast at home, then went out to fetch mum from work and then we had another lunch that called BEAUFORT MEE. It's basically Mee Basah, Beaufort style.Then later in the afternoon, met up with another ex-classmate of mine, of which I've been very close with. He was the one that recommended me to place of where I am staying right now, and I still have not move out despite that I've been whining about moving out to new place.
Met up with him at Dome cafe at 1Borneo for drink and chat, and then we walk walk a while, doing window shopping. Later in the evening, I have to go back home as my family organised steamboat dinner with another relatives; my uncle and his family. This time my baby nephew is around too. Coool~
and I even had Coconut Pudding.
Of course, the highlight of that evening was my hyper-active baby nephew. He has been running around from one room to another (kitchen to living room). His mum (my cousin) was too tired to tackle him around, so I volunteered to handle his baby nephew.
Well, we had such a great time...for example, I taught him how to do hi-five
and then play 'superman' with him...by me carrying him around..

0 comments:
Post a Comment