Since I didn't get to stay over at the highland, my parents decided to bring me over, together with my uncle to go there for day trip. Reason I wanted to go there is only 2 things 1) I want to see Kina at closer look, it's been long time I didn't visit that place...2) I miss the cool air there, although there's not much difference if compare with Genting's temperature.
Prior to Kundasang, we first headed to lil town of Tuaran, a place where it's another famous local fried noodles can be found here ; Tuaran Mee



And later part, we went over to few more places before we headed home. After that trip, i'm feeling more satisfied not because of getting to go up just to see Kina, but how thankful that we had such a beautiful nature given by our Heavenly Father.

0 comments:
Post a Comment