Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Day 3 - 4

Sunday - morning went to church.....then had japanese lunch with bro and mum before went back home to rest. Later in the afternoon, my cousin fetch me out, supposedly to go over to Tg Aru Beach to see sunset. However, plan has to change due to heavy rain, thus we headed to 1Borneo instead. We both coincidentally wore the same color of shirt, short, shoes and socks, except that she wore a green jacket.

She brought me around 1Borneo and explore around the place to see what's in store, only to find out that there's nothing much to see.

Later in the evening, she then send me home as I need to be at home for family dinner. Another family joined us for dinner, bringing their lil kid along for dinner as well. However, this lil kid still does not let me carry him around..

Only at the later evening, I finally thought of a game called 'Superman'...I'll basically just carry him around as if he is floating and flying around and he goes 'weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~' before we call it a night as it's kinda late for him and he need some sleep.
=================================================================
Day 4

Went to a lil small town with my kai-mas for a well known local fried noodles. She tapao-ed a few packets back to the main city for her family, relatives and her colleagues that cost her quite a bomb, but it was worth it coz the food was really delicious.
We then headed to my former work place and have a chat with my ex-colleagues. I then sit back behind counter, where I used to work and it make me think about how I used to work like crazy during that time and how fun is it to work with all those uncles and aunties at their 40s but being around 20s to enjoy while at work.

After that, we headed to W.Merdeka to get myself a haircut as my hair is a bit long and messy to style before going over to Warisan Sq for window shopping and another keh poh session at Starbucks and thereafter headed home.

After dinner, I had another meet up with my ex-classmate, which I still keep in touch with her. Had a long chat, talk about our ex-classmates, work stuff, this and that. Ooo..this is where we had yamcha..famous drink here is Milky Pearl Tea.

0 comments: