Thursday, December 11, 2008

my homecoming story - DAY 6

In the morning, went to dad's favourite clinic with mum to do medical check up. After that, me and mum need to go over to Lintas as mum need to go to the clinic to get the specific medication. But prior to that, we went stopby a place somewhere nearby to Damai but not really there. Forgot what place is that already. Anyway, we ordered Ngau Chap Hor Fun. Yummmmy.
Drop my mum at the clinic, and then went over to City Square Mall for a while before went back to clinic to fetch her and then send her to work. At City Square Mall, I go check out on Y-Fitness in KK that goes boh-liao since few months ago.
After sending my mum to work, I then find my way to park the car, and then went over to the market place to see if there's any unique stuff for me to shop around, before I went over to Wawasan Plaza.

Then I found something spooky.......
And later part found these...
and it only cost RM1 per 'Patrick'. And the girl also told me that " 'Patrick' will come to life if you put it into water again"....finding too hard to believe, I bought 2...one for decor and another one for testing....geggeggegegege

In the evening, met up with my childhood buddy. We had jappy meals at Dream Japanese Restaurant.
Then we had jalan jalan around Palm Square before making our way to Warisan Square for our dessert at Vedablu Ice Cream Parlour in Warisan Square.

0 comments: