On Saturday morning, woke up and ate some food bought by my mum. As I was watching TV, my uncle called me up, just to ask me if I'm free to join them for morning outing to the Aquarium. I didn't know there's aquarium place to visit, so I say no problem. He then told me be prepare in 5mins as they are about to reach my home.....WAHHHHHHHHH....so damm rush...I quickly get change this and that, and my uncle already arrived at my place, together with his daughter and his grandson.
Then we went all the way to this UMS's aquarium. This is where visitors get to see some fishes and sea life, and it's so out of distance just to go to this small place. First and the last for me though.Entrance fee for an adult will be RM5 while my baby nephew will be FOC. Surprisingly, the counter staff offered me the family package which only cost us RM10, that suppose to entitle only for 2 adults and 2 childs. Us, as in me, my cousin, my uncle and baby nephew....gegeggegegege
Ooooo.....we then went inside and start look c look c at those fishes and those creatures. My baby nephew was extremely excited to see all these fishes until he tend to run around and point at some fishes and told us that it's 'FISH'......so adorable.
This was my 2nd time seeing Seahorse swimming around, alive. The last time I see Seahorse was in chinese herbal shop....kelian...and I still don't understand what sort of nutrition Seahorse can provide to human.
And then I get to see 'PATRICK' sticking against the glass.....gegege....
And the next thing we saw is this BIG FISH....this is actually quite GIGANTIC..and if you were to catch this fish for your meal, I think this meal can fit about more than 5 heavy fish eater.
Just look at my baby nephew...he was like 'UH OH' when he found out that the fish was looking at him.
Later in the afternoon, myself, my mum and my bro was suppose to go up to highland for our overnight trip, until my mum's gearbox got problem. We have no choice but to turn back, and seeing that the situation going to be problematic, I suggested to call it off and we'll go there some other time.

0 comments:
Post a Comment