Tuesday, November 18, 2008

my homecoming story - day 1

Ok....after pended for a month plus, it's time for me to post it up before it become too out-dated as I'll be back to hometown again for CNY 2009.

I took flight back to hometown by MH, and the route requires transit at LBU for about 40mins before arriving at Kingdom Komfortz. MH came up with the mealbox concept, whereby you can actually bring it back home if you want to. This time, the meals is prepared in hot way. At least better than the sandwich. However, their type of food choice sometimes can be shocking. Just look at this meal that I got. For this flight, they only provide either Roti Jala or French Toast of which the latter dish is already out of stock by the time it was my turn for meal distribution.
oo....this is the first time that I was served with yogurt drink..hehe..healthy indeed....hehe

Apart of that, the next surprise that I got was the rainbow seat. Aiyooo...I seriously cannot tahan looking at those colors. It's too striking. I still prefer MH's-old-conservative-and-yet-soothing-at-eye-type-of-dark-purple-and-dark-green-seats.

But my biggest kudos was the cabin crew, out of 5, two of them basically are the most friendliest crew that I ever flew for domestic route. When I first enter the cabin and make my way to the seat, the flight steward was greeting me somewhere around seat 8 and 9, and as I was waiting for the guy in front of me to move forward, that's when he chatted with me a while.

During my flight back to home, he was constantly checking on me to make sure I'm ok. When he finishes his duty, he actually did came by to where I seat and chat with me a while about my hometown and lil bit of work life. Oh yeah..as I was taking photo outside, he actually offered to help me take picture of myself (using my own cam)...now based on what I have just mention here, what were you thinking? hehehhehehe

Anywayyyyyyyyy.....as plane is approaching, I'm feeling even more excited that I finally get to go back home....as in HOME. Oooooo......the airport are now still in progress in their upgrade. Their new wing is complete, and now only left is the renovation on the old wing.

Upon arriving at Kingdom Komfortz, I made my way straight to arrival hall, where my bro fetch me and we both went down to the city to meet up mum for lunch. Had a chat with them and told them about the landing as the plane were bouncing as it land. Scary.

Had a wonderful lunch with mum and bro at Sri Melaka Restaurant, nearby to place where mum and bro's workplace.
After lunch, since I was still in city, I might as well just go over to 2 more office of my ex-client and ex colleague's place and have a chat with them since it's been quite long time I didn't meet them already.
After that, I went back home...settle things down and start resting a bit. Oooo...my Puffy (japanese spitz) was extremely happy to see me home by keep wagging it's tail so much and 'smiled' at me. hehehehe...My Snowy (tibetan terrier)...pity her, she is still in her epilepsy condition.....
Later in the evening, went out with 2 good church friend that I have not met for looooooong time. We first went over to the cafe in Damai for a bit of munch session, and then we then thought of going to bar place to chill out a bit, so we went over to Atmosphere at Menara Tun Mustapha (previously known as Yayasan Sabah).
So when we arrived at Atmosphere...the entire floor was at spinning. That's right..this spot is actually a revolving restaurant, where it will revolve slowly for all diners and patrons to enjoy the view around the place.
We then had our cocktails drinks and start to chat again like nobody's business. As my friend need to work the next day, we have to go off a bit earlier, and we used the main city road to go home, thus we explore a bit of city night life here. Some place changes, some not. Nevertheless, place is still quiet though. And when reached home, I took rest for the next day event.

0 comments: