Monday, September 29, 2008

My Latest Weekend Before Raya

Last Saturday I watched Mamma Mia! The Movie with my friend. In fact, I have been wondering what is this Mamma Mia story all about...gave me a lot of curiousity on how Abba's music were being used in a musical play and right now, even to this movie.


It was a really good movie to watch, coz it has the fun and musical elements. Kudos to Meryl Streep for her performance. Amanda Seyfried has a very sweet voice, and I love her singing 'I Have a Dream and Thank You For The Music'. Her Gimme Gimme Gimme version is quite good as well.

Musical wise, if I would compare the original version of ABBA and the Movie Soundtrack, the only difference is how the Movie Soundtrack modify a lil bit of the chord and song patterns, and a bit of lyrics as well.

It giggles me when they have the comedic scene in it, but also have the same value; the morale of the movie...go and watch it then you'll know it....

----------------------------------------------------

Sunday morning woke up earlier, then went over to MV to attend body pump class. Seeing that the clock is still early (and under-estimate the class timing), I went over to Maxis to pay my bill, then go jalan jalan a bit at IT Mall, then went back to my gym when I saw that the class has already started.
I thought Bodypump class starts at 11.30am....checking back the schedule...I'm so totally wronggg....it was suppose to be 11.20am. Bummer!! For that, I got changed, and went to the weight training area to do my own work out instead, listening to my favourite songs with my Nano.

After about 30mins plus work out, I went into locker room, then took quick shower before entering the Steam Room.
As no one was in the steam room, I book my spot at the corner end, half lying on the 2nd upper bench with my back leaning against the wall..and then I relax myself. Then suddenly, a shortie-flabbie-fatty guy came in, guess he's looking for his spot, and then....................he came over to my side, he sit just next to me....2 inches away from my feet. *gasppp*...to make things so awful, he even took off the towel and keep playing his 'lil bro'. I pretend to take a 'nap', and when I woke up, I look left and right (not facing to him) and grab my own towel and leave the place.

Standing outside the steam room, I cool down myself when suddenly the guy came out again....and he see me like one kind....before he proceed into the shower cubicle. Seeing that he went into the shower section, I went back into the steam room and relax few more minutes..which didn't take too long for that guy to come back again. This time, he sat just 6 inches away from me..a bit further than previous. However, he kept eyeing on me...don't know what sort of desire he is into.....make me bulu roma berdiri only. So I left the steam room for good, went over to my own locker and get my own shower cream, then headed into the shower room and took my shower, get changed then left the gym.

My friend so happen to be in MV, and he wanted to meet me up for lunch, so I met him up at Yoyo Snack for our lunch, and chatted a while before we separate on our own path. Then I went down to Carrefourre and started to do my 1st part of grocery.
Then went over to take free shuttle bus down to Bangsar LRT station, then went over to Giant Amcorp Mall to do 2nd part of grocery before I headed home.
Go back home, settle down and did laundry before I went out again to take free shuttle bus over to Ikano Powercentre to do my 3rd part of grocery.

Then from there, I went back home again...settle down one last time and rested for about 15mins before I went out for my dinner just outside my place. After my dinner, I thought that the night is still young, so I've decided to walk over to Tmn Megah for Pasar Malam Nite. Bought few more stuff there before I decided to call it a night, thus walk back home again.

By the time I reached home...I'm so dreadfully tired. So tired that I decided to call my night earlier. Pphew.......what a Sunday.


Anyway, what's with my groceries....In my grocery list, I make sure that I'll get myself Fresh Milk. I need to gain weight this time. Many friends, and even mum were telling me that 'I'm too slimmmm'....aarrrghhhh...

Feel so awful....although the good part about it is that I could wear some clothings and some attires do fit me perfectly.

0 comments: