Based on my Raya holiday experience...I would say this is the moderate one. Half boring, Half Fun, Half Peace, Half Frust.
Half Boring = My Raya Day 1 was boring one. Been staying home for entire just to do my laundries, both using washing machine and handwash, and then listen to music, movie, surfing, and rest.
Half Fun = My Raya Nite 1 was quite fun when me and The One went over to friend's place for Raya Gathering. It was great to meet up with many friends that I know off coz I usually only get to know them via MSN and blogs, but have not yet seen them totally by face...with exception to certain people. Anyway....we had great foods (it's modified version of pot luck by the way), and games (we had very funny game that all of us truly enjoy laughing at how friend describe a word with certain words cannot be said it out). And lastly, we had group talk by the living room...filled with laughter....and peaceful one. Oooo....My Raya Day 2, went to attend Scott's Bodypump class. He's realllly cute looking. Had a boyish look....*shy shy*...anyway....boys aside.....build muscle and bod is my main priority for this. Working out so great....feel so fantastic. Saw my lil rat going to get a bit bigger..but of course I have to continue to take some natural supplements to make my bod look bigger.
Half Peace = I find it this Raya celebration is quite a peaceful year to celebrate..but since I'm not muslim and I don't celebrate...I didn't find good thing to celebrate about except party that comes with foods. And by the way, when I was out travelling around places, I saw less-of-my-kind but more-of-the-otherwise....
Half Frust = And this is what I'm frust about....as you all know...when this type of celebration comes, the Locals will go back to their hometown...but who else will still be KL other than us....you know I know lar....those group of people are somehow can be annoying and irritating. They don't have to do something on....somehow it's the way how they act and behave in public in the midst of US. On my Raya Day 2, I was walking towards the station. Just by the staircase before I could go up to the overhead to reach the station, there's this group of pee-ples were kinda block the way. I was patiently waited there like an idiot for like 1 minute and those pee-ples STILL DO NOT MOVE THEIR FARKING ASS OFF THE PATHWAY. So I sarcastically said 'EXCUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSE ME' while push them away of the path. No reaction from them...and they seems to be just don't bother about the whole thing. They are indeed.............whatever
To all friends who celebrate the special season of the year.....SALAM AIDILFITRI YA....SORRY INSIDE OUTSIDE....
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Raya 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment