Myself together with 2 other colleagues were being assigned to assist the Contact Centre members due to their High Call Volume Crisis, and thus our working hours has been changed from 1pm until 10pm until further notice.
There's pros and cons here. The only good thing is that I can wake up as late as I want. The only thing I don't like about working so late is that I finish late, I reach home late and I can't really do much things. I feel 'confine', 'restricted', limited to just work and home only.
Last Wednesday I first started to attend the 'briefing, followed up the buddy session with one of the CSR, observing the way how they answer the call, and how they create report, and then it'll be our turn to do so.
The fun part about answering call is when you answer some funny calls, which somehow giggles me.
example
Myself : Boleh saya dapatkan nama etncik? (May I know who am I speaking to?)
Customer : Nama saya Bangladesh. (My name is Bangladesh)
(and I checked in the system, the name stated in Muslim Name as Abdul something something)
So far, most of the customer I received was nice enough...ooo..the nicest one is when I keep receiving drop calls. Reason being is that as we also have prepaid plan, customer tend to do test call, thus the first number they would do their test call will be our customer service line.
As of today, the call volume was moderate : can still control....Ooooo..someone brought PS2 along in the office, been seeing them playing Twisted Metal. Looking at them playing the game make me headache, coz they keep going round and round and round.
OK....10pm...time to get my butt off this place and head home.

0 comments:
Post a Comment