Hey Guys!!
I know previously I blogged to say goodbye as I have move on my blog to Livejournal. However, I came to realise that it is always better to blog it out from where I start without having limitation and bother on what people were talking about. Maybe I'm talking crap...but am actually voicing out my opinion...expressing my own thoughts...my expression.....my words...which is why I came up with this blog in the first place...or otherwise I wouldn't start this P Blog in the first place.
. In fact, I have my own reasons, lots of it, of which I have now decided to resume back this blogspot and start to do my things like how I used to blog previously, and also how I blog in livejournal. I will still maintain livejournal...however, depending on whether I will sync them together or not.
It has been tiring days for me, although there's weekend in between of my training. None of my trainees passed my class assessment, and they were force to re-sit the assessment until they pass their test. Yesterday my mood was totally down when I first woke up, and I couldn't sleep well when I learned that The One was not feeling well. Apart of that, there was something that has been bothering me, of which it interrupted my sleep.
I arrived at work.......and am not being myself..... I felt extremely irritated with one of the branch manager who KEEP asking me repetitive questions of which I have been giving him the same answer, over and over and over..
During the afternoon session, another branch manager were extremely long winded that the session ended by 6.40pm PLUS..and myself, together with another colleague were still not done with our discussions and re-sit assessments with the trainees...and due to that factor, we all ended up staying back until 9.40pm.
Mum called me up to check on me coz she knew that I have been busy with training and I didn't go online since last week. Good thing she called me, coz it was that time I just let my inner feeling out to her, and she was there for me, being my listener and a good advisor.
Today, I reported work in the noon, and will only be off by late night. Yes...The One's concern was of my late hour work that I will definitely reach home late. The One just don't like the idea of me going back home at late hours via train, but is there any choices I can do? Unless if I were to move over to places nearer to my workplace, I would still have my constraint. Sounds like am complaining too much about it but not doing anything about it...
Whatever it is....let it be bah.....Am trying to balance things out right now. Yes....like what The One has told me...I'm mature enough to think and decide things for myself....I DO NOT need any contradicting advise that can blur out my decision-making, thus indirectly can give the impression of me being immature, and THAT IS NOT WHAT I AM ALL THESE WHILE!!!
Thursday, July 24, 2008
TAKE BACK 'THE END'....BLOG RESUME!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
hey honey... are you submitting your blog reh-zu-may? HAHAHAHAHAHAH so cute :-p
*juz ignore me., im paranoid"
how sweet ur mom is keeping in touchy feely with you (k) - hehehe every mummy is worried when their son is away from their home (outside 1km radius.) imagine hwo far your hometown is :-p
HHAHAHAHA
welcome back to blogging dear!
hey..sounds like a wabbit...blerkkk
thanks for the wishes ya..geee...i'll try to be consistent to update blog on both here and at livejournal ya :)
Hey gor...
Hugs...
hello lil eddie bro...your big bro here is back on blogspot..hugs
of koz SANGHEI NIN is WABBIT'S FAVOURITE DONKEY! EEEEONKKK!!!! write something sensual.. ~~~in ur blog.. turn us on!!! ~~~héhé!
nolah... something decent will do. hahahaahah as decent and charming as you n me :-p
ooo...hi...welcome welcome...heheh.....ok ok...silly stories..coming up soon.
Post a Comment