Saturday - The most extremely boring and sickening day for me. I have been staying at home for rest since the day before I've been working from 1pm until 10pm, and by the time I reach home, it's realllllly late.
By the time I woke up that was like breakkie time, so I took shower, had my quick breakkie and then do my room chores. Ooo..I wipe off some dust, and my biggest mistake was not covering my nose with a towel. As a result, I've been sneezing like crazy, thus the next thing I did was just resting in the room by the time I'm done with the room chores.
Night time, went out to the shop nearby my place and tapao my favourite food, had dinner at home while watching Mind Your Language videos. I've been watching these videos over and over and over and over, and I do admit I am a bit sien with the show. But I still their classic humour.
Sunday - I felt ber-ia-ia wanted to go to gym at MV for work out and then swimming, so I then pack my things up, too happy to pack until something happen when I arrived MV.
When I arrived there, obtain my towels and headed to the Men's Locker room and took out my baju for work out, I then realised that I only brought along swim trunk, goggles and shoes. Damm...I guess I got too excited that I kept thinking about going swimming and forgotten about my work-out clothings instead.
So, since I didn't bring my work-out clothings...I got changed and headed to the pool, shower bit bit before going into the pool and start swimming. Swim lap after lap, rest a while before continue again...wow...feel so great.
But one thing about the pool is that, the water in there is salty and dirty. I thought I'm in the island when I dive in. Hot guys...hhhmmm.....no hot guys available that time...blerkkk
Then shower again, before I headed into Steam room, then shower, then return the towel back to the counter. As I was about to refill my water bottle, AM sales lady who used to deal with me in registration passed by me and still recognise me. We chatted a while before she have to make a move into Ladies Wash room.
Then I walk around the mall, from ground floor to 3rd floor, so 'wu liaoo'. Was suppose to wait up The One to meet up and then see what we can do in MV, but plan has changed a bit by then.
The One finish his things around 4pm plus and by then he suggested that we go elsewhere. So around 5.30pm plus he arrived MV and fetch me from there, then we both went over to SS2 for dinner before headed back to my place for pillow talk. It's been a week plus I didn't meet up The One as The One went over to Singapore for Weekend Vacation and by the time got back, gotten ill for few days.
After our pillow talk, we then went over to Giant Mall to do my grocery, then went to bank to pay my credit card bill. I felt hungry at that time, so we then headed back to the shop near my place for our supper. Best part is that we asked for RM8 mee hoon soup with bittergourd and the waiter got us RM9 meals, and the bowl of mee hoon soup can feed 4 people instead. We both were extremely full by then. Nevertheless, of course it is nice to meet The One again. Miss a lot.
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
another weekend is over..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
- Good Heavening (Evening), Master Jee!!
- Yes yes! Ranjit! Come sit down!
- oh Master Jee... I rluckily no bump in arse!
- Oh what did you say Ranjit?
- ohh neverrmind master jee!
(Mr Spanish comes)
- Soraight! Soraight! Por favor?
(and Justin's girlfriend comes)
- GOOD EVENING MR BL-AUN!
- good evening, Su Li. How are you?
- Veli fine sir! I am l-eading (reading) the led (red) book of Chairman MAO! The CAPITARIST SYSTEM CANNOT COME ARONG (ALONG) WITH ,....
- alright! alright su li! sit down! we're in a democratic country
(MR JAP)
- ASO! (bows) NONO! SU RI WRONG! CAMELA-0 (camera), TELUHVISION-0 ALL COME-O FROM JAPAN-O!
(ALI)
- Ohh waht you big japanese asshole!
(Danielle - more like justin)
- Ohhlàlà.. Monsieur Brrrown... bonjour... i feel sensual tonight when we are togethrrer....
(Mr. Italian)
- Nonono! she's da mine! she's da mine alalamia!
(Ingrid Svenson)
- Ohh Im jealous so! Love me not sir? My boobs big, yes? :-p
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
DARN I LOVE THAT COMEDY LIKE HELL!
Ohh i tend to be like Su Li speaking engrish changing the L to R! how sexy!
hahahha...i like the way how you make fun of their slang/accent/native slang when they speak in english...very funny...hehehehe
aye? did you know Su Li is from Penang???? ahahahaha
she orang hokkien lah
but whatever that is hokkien, penang or not, she is still my idol! of course not to forget my darrlling Ingrid Svenson and Daniellllee..
which episode youre at now?
eerrr.....from 1 until 22 and i've been watching it over and over and over.....but not feeling sien though..hehehe
Post a Comment