Friday, August 1, 2008

eeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

I had such a bad experience with Siew Keong, especially with the flying one.

The last time I had the bad experience was somewhere around May 2007. That time I was online and was webcamming with my friend when suddenly there's loud thud just next to the laptop...and the next thing I knew it's roachy and it's flipping its wing. I ran out, left my friend there, wondering what had happened to me that time.

I remember that time I didn't have any Anti-Roachy spray, so I have to use Air Freshener instead. It didn't kill the roachy, but somehow, roachy has its after effect. Roachy goes dizzy and then hide inside my bag which so happen that it was left unzip. I then took out the bag, then went into washroom, fill the pail with water until full, and then I go shake shake the bag till the roachy fall into the pail and drowned.

Previous years I had bad experience with them apart of this one. 3 times, it landed on some part of my body and the other 1 time I accidentally STEP on it. 1st time it landed and crawl up on my leg, and I thought there's giant ant climbing on me. 2nd time it landed behind my neck. 3rd time, it came from nowhere and ended on my arm. I basically got phobia with it.


Now...here's what happen to me last night.

As my apartment's bathroom is not equip with shower heater, I usually have to boil water first in the kitchen and then bring the kettle over and pour it into my own pail for shower.


Last night when I did my same routine, I saw roachy in the kitchen, probably sleeping by the ceiling. I was half naked with my towel wrap around my waist that time.

So I took out my Baygon Anti-Roachy spray, point the target and start spraying, then quickly run far away from target spot. The effect, roachy fell from its ceiling spot.

I thought it will fall onto the floor and start to go shakey before bye bye..... But what I didn't expect is this.......







It can fly....and it flew at my direction....and the next thing I know...






it landed on my butt......now that's really freaky.....(add on with the towel around my waist)



I guess that roachy must be male n top and wanted its last wish before it goes bye-bye.

scaryyy~~