Saturday, February 2, 2008

MUM, DAD, SISTER, BRO.....


I'M HOME

After for 2 hours 30mins plus journey by MH, I finally reached home. Right now I had temprorary deaf on my left ear due to the pressure during the descend. I was not feeling so well as I had runny nose out of the sudden. *Damm it Damm it*







just don't ever think about it when you have the above dessert.



Oh yeah..my flight journey experience. Firstly, there's no leng zai to see in da plane. Crew wise, only got 4 stewardess and 1 Malay Steward. He was ok looking but definitely not my type.


just an illustration only



As for their in-flight meals..this year was the first time I ever had and ever encounter that they are actually giving us a meal box that you can actually just 'tapau' back home if you want. I thought of 'tapau' back home to give mum a nice box from MH, but on 2nd thought, that make me look like 'sam pa lau'



that's right..this is the one I'm talking about.



I prefer the same old classic type of meals, where they serve hot hot.

I tried to sleep but I can't as they didn't really switched off all the lights. The side lights was still on. Besides, due to my long legs, it wasn't a really comfy ride for me.


All I've been doing inside the plane was just listening to my IPOD, and been listening to HOUSE/DANCE music, and then move over to BALLAD/SENTIMENTALS songs and then I listen to THE CHIPMUNKS SOUNDTRACK


yerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Anyway....next programme will be lining up while I'm here, with firstly, gonna record out my pending composition that got stuck in my laptop/hp. *Finger cross*

Meanwhile, gonna go to bed already. Am damm sleepy and tired. Really not enough sleep. Let me sleep....

ZZZzzzzzZZZZZZzzzzz

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome BACK to ur HOME!!!!!

Anonymous said...

oo.. haha.. MH chinese air stewards are RARE~! but if u get to see them. 70% of them are nice and good looking.. so better luck next time.. hahaha!!

On the other hand, the 'tapau' style, they just serve sandwich is it?...


btw, good morning :)

A.D.muzika said...

haha....thank you thank you..

btw...yeah...MH chinese air steward are mostly on international flights.

in local flights..it'll be only 10% of luck.

yeah...they serve sandwich only..luckily i had my dinner before I go aboard coz I keep thinking that MH will provide good hot meals as normal..

Glog said...

Haish ...
Domestic flights are for trainees la...

A.D.muzika said...

hahahaha....yalor..i can tell by looking at their uniform. Seniors normally dress in suits and tie (bow ties is only for trainees)