Although I slept quite late last night, for unknown reason I woke up at 8.44am. Probably I already got used to waking up so early due to woke start at 9am.
First thing in the morning I went into the kitchen to get myself a glass of water and I saw Snowy still sleeping. Saw my dad in his mini office as I went over to Kitchen, and so I said hello and tell him I'M BACK.. gegege
Anywayyyyyyyyyy..here's the thing about my Snowy. She is 4 months old (as of today), breed type Tibetan Terrier.

Personality wise, I was told by mum that she was so hyperactive that he keep running around the place, despite the poo poo and pee pee that she did though.
However, last week prior to my return, something happen to our lil puppy. Her body was shaking greatly till she can't stand properly. Her saliva keep dropping off on the floor. Seeing that something is not right, my mum brought her over to Vet and Doctor diagnosed her as Epilepsy.

Epilepsy has got something to do her brain, and possibility cause is that she was not vaccinated. It's kinda sad to see her lying on the floor and body keep shaking. Poor her.
My mum even showed her 'motherly love' by gave her the medicines (the one she bought from Vet)..and eventually she experiment another medicine on her, CHINESE MEDICINES and she was well before she was back to sick. Motherly Love...hehe..yeah..she was really taking real good care of her (and she keep nagging for inconvenience..thanks to my sister lar...want puppy but don't want to take good care of puppy until my dad make me a messenger to tell my sister to bath the puppy)
I even had a flashback on how my mum has been taking care of me and my siblings, raising us up as a naughty and spoilt brat child, that keep running around during church services until my mum don't have to do her exercise as chasing after me has already become her work out. And been demanding things that I want (well, I'm just an average joe type of guy lar).
Well, although I'm away from home for good, for career and for better perspective in life, at least I still make time to keep in touch with my family, especially to mum as she was worried hell on me, of which I assured her that I'm fine and will always take good care of myself.
I do still believe that only when I leave my comfort zone, I learned how to be indepedent. Learned how to decide things on my own as I'm living my own life alone here..and that's why I am very blessed to have all of you guys as my new friends, and also not forgetting my friends being supportive and encourage me to move on, stand firm and just do it. (ooo....matter of speech liao horrrrr...)
Meanwhile, am wishing her to get well soon lor....* sad sad sad sad sad sad sad * *pray pray*

2 comments:
OH dear.. i nvr noe dogs also have epilepsy.. -_-"
pray pray pray!!!.. tomorrow is sunday.. pray!! :)
well..i didn't know that until mum told me about it...
thanks jeromz...gonna pray hard that our puppy is getting well, so that i could take a lot of picture of that hyperactive puppy.
Post a Comment