Friday, February 1, 2008

Dinner + Journey To Home

Last night dinner was awesome. Had dinner with my big boss and colleagues at Lijin Chinese Restaurant at Pavilion. One of the menu was Loh Sang, where it is a significant of a family thingy.
After my real family, my company has become my 2nd family, as we have been thru with many things (although I have only been working with them for about 4 months).




All of us were too sporting that everyone of us were force to drink at least 1 full glass of pure shots of whiskeys, and about 60% of us were drunk. I was one of the drunken and you may never wanna know what happen if I get drunk. Nevertheless, I didn't puke though...lucky-O-me

----------------

Today is the day where I can finally fly back to my hometown.

*tips - The Land Below The Wind*

Since last year September when I was in hometown, me and mum chosed the date and bought the ticket via online. After comparing the prices between AirAsia and Malaysian Airlines, I finally chosed Malaysia Airlines coz it's only few bucks difference. Got food, got service, and can 'cuci mata' some more.

World Best Cabin Crew 2007 (Skytrax) - Malaysia Airlines

Besides, I just love flying with Malaysia Airlines. If lucky, I get to see good looking cute guy on board. Otherwise, i just get myself a book and read them in the plane.




Too bad, am flying B737 back to my hometown. I prefer B777, the one that connects to my place before going over to Japan, coz I get to see nihon-jin cuties. Hehehe..




HARD GAY--GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO




Once at hometown, one of my agenda will be Day Trip to Island. I just love the island there. OOo...no strip strip.....me paiseh.....gegegegegeggee

~SAMA-SAMA.....MENJEJAK MIMPI (Malaysia Airline's theme song at 10 years ago).

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

glad that u reached home safe and sound after that drinking night ! gegegge .. have a good and safe journey home ya ! gegegegege

A.D.muzika said...

hehehe....terima kasih manyak manyak...gegegegege.....once reach home i shall update as per normal...but then hopefully I got time to do that though

Anonymous said...

hmmm.. didn't noe.. WE CAN CUCI MATA in MH FLIGHTS.. i only see pwetty ladies.. rare guys there boh!!!!


NVR NOE UR SABAHAN!!!! *waves* !!!!

A.D.muzika said...

HAHAHA....btw..I arrived ady liao..now in my old sweet room..but too many junks lar...if i'm free enough, i'll throw some stuff away

Jeromz - Hahaha...yeah..heard that you are Sabahan as well...hehehe

Anonymous said...

When r u coming back?

hahaha!!

I'm born KK , grew up in Tawau..

A.D.muzika said...

jeromz - will be back by 10th only lar....wanna meet up for dinner is it? wei wei..we should have LJ nite outing or gathering ler...perhaps we can have 'MONOPOLY game' :P