Yesterday the first thing in the morning I got a call from my cousin (my mum's side) asked me out for breakfast. She also asked me what's my plan for today, and I just told her that I'll be going over to island for day trip with my sister.
At the time when she arrive at my place to fetch me out for breakfast, her big brother and wife were in her car as well, and later told me that they wanted to join me for the island trip.
My original plan is to go to Sapi island with my sister only. Well, I guess that the more the merrier. And then we finally decided to change venue; instead of Sapi, we're going to Mamutik instead.

*Mamutik is one of the 5 island under Tunku Abdul Rahman Parks. It was the smallest island among the 5 islands.
We had our breakfast and finished them in 10mins, then went over to the supermarket to buy some food stuff, then send me home and they rush back home to do their super last minute packing.
As for me, I didn't pack my stuff since last night, so when I reached home, I quickly pack my t-shirt, towel, and sunblock, then off I go, to the jetty.
the jetty
I arrived at jetty like 20 minutes before the departure, and report my booking to the counter (my mum has arranged booking for me...gegege). When I called back my cousin, they were already on their way, rushing to the jetty.
When the time comes, my cousins were not arrived yet, and the boatman can't delay anymore longer, not even 1 minute. So the boatman left the jetty, and my cousin arrive at the jetty just in time as the boatman left. So instead of waiting for another one hour, the person-in-charge a.k.a. Gorilla made a special arrangement for me by calling in the speedboat to send us over to the island. (me and my sister nicknamed him that way coz first thing first, his face is already look like one..dark, short, 'expanded' and hairy..gegege).
We waited for the speed boat to arrive and send us over to the island. Well, the ride was quite bumpy that we keep bumping our butt as the boat goes 'bumping'.
yeah..this is our driver. :)
destination ; MAMUTIK ISLAND
Moments has finally arrived when we arrived at the jetty, a beginning for an exploration of the beauty of the underwater living creatures.
We settle down at one good shaded spot, and then apply sunblock all over face and body before we all went down to the shore and start swim swim. The water was freaking cold despite the hot sunny day that time.
I just love the beauty of it's underwater nature, coz there's nice corals which is so well preserved and left undestroyed despite having tourists keep coming in and out. And the best part of all, there's fishies, few types of fishes swimming around us, munching every bite of bread that we brought them (yeah...we all purposely bring 2 bag full of bread just for this purpose...FISH FEEDING..it a must-activity to do when you are at the island)
Of course for few times, I've been smooched by some fishes who thought my hairy leg is their lil-worm food. And the next thing I saw was a clam, corals, sea urchins (the sharp spikey thing of which you will better avoid from it to prevent complications) etcs etcs etcs.
One thing I enjoy very much about the island was to relax myself from a busy life in KL. Yeah..I needed that very much.
Anyway...some pictures for you guys to look see look see..
and of course..I'm sure you want to see me in trunk, right? Don't want show you first lar.
I paiseh lar....*wink wink*

6 comments:
hmm.. so much cleaner than Sipadan.. HAHAHAH!!!!
Happy Tuen Yuen tonight!
and Happy New Year in Advance!!
aawww..
Happy Reunion to you too and Gong Hei Fat Choy to you ....
big hugs
yes ... I was going to comment .. that THESE PICS we can get in magazines .. we wan to see YOU .. gegegegegegegegegee
me ah??
dun wan lar....so paiseh...i so fat.....lembik some more......*shy shy*
I wanna see you too. LOL
gaga.....ok lar ok lar....check my latest blog..i posted one photo got me one.....enjoy *gegegegegege*
Post a Comment