Sunday, February 10, 2008

CNY 2008 ; HOMECOMING TO THE LAND BELOW THE WIND

I just got back home.
But it was just CRAZY LAND's Home.
I just hate to think back about what I did last week in my hometown and then what I'm going to expect to do tomorrow. Perhaps I should call in sick? But if I called in sick, my work will pend towards further days, and it's still equivalent zero.

Last 2 blogs I blogged about my trip at my hometown, 1st one talk about my lil puppy at my 1st Day, and another one was about the day trip to de Mamutik Island.

During a week time, although it seems to be a long holiday, but it is still too little things for me to enjoy myself up to the max.

Meanwhile, instead of creating a mother-story type of itinerary about ADMUZIKA in hometown, let me just summarize or highlight things that is significant during my trip, starting with Day 1.
----------------
5 DAYS BEFORE CNY - Arrival and reached home by midnight - Had Japanese food for lunch at Wagamama Asia City with mum, bro and sis

Visit grandma, and met uncles, auntie and cousins there as well - Went over to City Mall for short window shopping with sis and bought ice cream from Yogurberry

my poor lil puppy

4 DAYS BEFORE CNY - Attend church in the morning, had lunch at Lintas with mum, rest at home and record pended compositions, of which I ended up composed a new one 'Thru The Moments' - Dinner at home - did groceries for home stuff and also stuff for island trip the next day.



3 DAYS BEFORE CNY - Breakfast with Cuzzies and then last minute being informed that they want to follow me and my sis to go to island, and venue changed to Mamutik instead of Sapi - After breakfast, rushed over to the mini market to grab some munchies, then rushed to send me home; rushed to pack things up then rushed to the jetty at Shangrila Tanjung Aru Resort.

with a 'few' people requested for me in this pic..here it is..the far away look type of pic. see whether you can spot me or not....*gegegegegege*

Upon arrival at Mamutik Island, we settled down at good shaded spot, then off we go for swim swim (and we applied sunblock beforehand). After 4 hours of great time at the island, we left -

Nite time - #1 yamcha night with my big sis and received my very first ang pao from her. *gegege*


2 DAYS BEFORE CNY - Went to X-company for short visit, and then had my 2nd ang pao from my x-colleague, and then had lunch with her together with another ex-colleague for Beaufort Noodles - Went over to their favourite hairstylist to say hi and we bumped my kai-mah @ Mamasan - Dinner at Supertanker Restaurant and one of many dishes was my favourite Sweet and Sour Chicken. #3 yamcha night with my childhood buddy and then #4 yamcha night with another group of friends.

CNY EVE - Had lunch with mum then went back and try do the recording on my compositions, but there's too much of interference - Dinner time at uncle place for FAMILY REUNION DINNER - Cousins Movie Outings at Growball Cineplex CPS; watched CJ7 *damm bloody funny*



CNY DAY 1 - GONG HEI FATT CHOY - Went to my dad's hometown and visit relatives and grandma there and collect few angpao from there - went back to my home, and then went out to fetch my dearie ex-classmate for #5 yamcha.

Dinner time at another ex-classmate Open house - then meet up my another childhood friend for #6 yamcha night.






CNY DAY 2 - Went over to my ex-colleague house for Bai Nien, and saw Mamasan there, and got one more ang pao from her - Had lunch at D Junction - Went over to Warisan Square for a bit shop shop and had dessert at Yogurberry - Steamboat Dinner at home with family and one of my close relative -#6 yamcha with my singaporean girl (she got japanese bf ady liao lorrr)



CNY DAY 3 - Rest at home during morning - Shop Shop some stuff for my colleagues at Wawasan Plaza - Dinner at my ex-colleague place with the Diva and her daughter, one last ang pao from him - 7# yamcha again with my singaporean girl.



CNY DAY 4 - Morning attended church service - Lunch with my hometown buddies (church members) - Go back home and do the final packing and then off I go to the Airport for Kuala Lumpur.



**************************************************

Had a bumpy flight and good thing I didn't puke. Good thing the pilot didn't make a sudden descend that can create air pressure to us as passenger that can lead to temprorary deaf.

I eventually took video of the flight take-off but due to the big memory size, I may not post it here until I do the proper one (No time to do the youtube ah...blerk)

In flight, I guess most of you heard about MAS and meal box during flight. Yeap..When I first travel back to my hometown, I was in total shocked when they suddenly gave us meal box instead of a conventional hot meal plate.

That previous time I didn't manage to get a real good picture of it. This time I had my baby with me (Sony T70) to take some shots of it.




Besides...when I look outside the window, I saw da clouds

and that reminds me of Tau Fu Fah..

yummy

****

Btw...I got myself this one....

Phone straps of OWLs (so cute...gegege)

*******************

Then the last thing I did was to write some highlights of my homecoming on my lovely diary, which also use for my work purpose. The only reason why I put them inside this diary so that whenever I flip thru the pages to put my appointment for work purposes and if I happen to browse thru that page, I WILL REMEMBER WHAT I DID DURING CNY..gegege...spooky...ooo...

And I end my highlights with a lovely message

"THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

orh.. the OWL .. u like OWLS ..

u love window seatings.. nice!!

A.D.muzika said...

*hoot hoot*....it was just so cute..I can't tahan see it cute cute...gegegee.

Yeah..I normally get window seatings coz I like to see outside when flight take-off and flight landing. Just loving it.

And then, so nice to see some 'candy-floss' and 'tau fu fah' out there. gegege