Hai....Watashi No Nihongo Wa Sukoshi Hanasemasu. Sukoshi Desu....*giggle giggle*
I learnt Japanese Language when I was still studying in my college and this subject consider part of my syllabus that I have to go thru. Basically we all learn the basic language of Japanese and we do know how to speak the numbers, the pronounciation, and a bit of sentence.
For now, it was totally rusty for me to speak already, apart of the above.
Today I had Japanese meals for entire day. During my lunch hour, I met up with my cousin who came over to KL with her mum due to her mum's work. So basically she's been alone in KL during day time, and so she was all alone for today only. She sms-ed me yesterday to see whether I'm free enough to meet her up for lunch or not.
Anyway, after my morning sessions, I rushed over to Pavilion, met her up and then went over to Sakae Sushi.

Basically I had the set meals and my cousin had teriyaki noodles (or it's something like Maggi Mee). Of course we chat about hometown stuff. And after lunch we walked over to Aldo for a while as I wanted to find an item that I have been dying to look for.

it was something like this, and I never realised how good looking I am by wearing this sunglass. I'm dying to look for this kind of glass, just for ALDO one.
After my work, I was to meet up my friend for dinner at Midvalley. We both had dinner at
Ninja Jones, Midvalley.
.jpg)
Amazingly, some of their waiter are actually a ninja, except that they don't fly around the restaurant just to deliver the food
Wow, it was magnificent. I was impressed with their service level. I think they are quite good in providing their service, their customer service skills. (from my point of view lar). Food wise, really great.
We even had sake, and it was my first time to try Japanese Rice Wine, of which I normally haven't get to taste it yet (I tasted Tapai though...my hometown's local wine)
Sake
To compliments with my meals for today and night, I have a lovely song for you all. Enjoy.
Oyasuminasaii (NOT KANASAII AH :P)..hehe
hugs
A.D.

8 comments:
I've heard of Ninja Jones but haven't been there before... Is it pricey over there?
I've heard of the ninja waiters... Cool eh? :)
yw[2k]....it was my first time to have dinner with my friend there. Price wise, depends what you order..but I think it's quite worth it, seeing that their service are really 5 star.
Waiter wise..yes..they dressed up like a ninja, of which I thought they will use Shuriken to throw around the place and fly around the place just to serve our food. It was really unique and cute..hehe..
Girls wise, just dressed as normal lor...I was thinking waitress should dress Ninjaress, something like Naruto, if you got watched it the anime.
Ayooo your Japanese HANCOR la!
You never refer to yourself with "san" la. You call yourself Mr. Aaron ah?
Told you, if you speak I will tembak you kau kau!
Hahahahaha.
Will give you lessons lah if you want.
mmmmm .... such a lovely song .. and I want to see u in those shades ! gegegegege
hafiz - hahhaa..aiya...dun lar like that..*run run run away from the tembakan sakti*
seaweed - earlier on i went back to ALDO shop again and they only have the testing stock. I almost bought it until I found that it was defected. Really 'sap-pai'...sigh~
hafiz - ooo...goodie goodie...gonna polish up more on my japanese language already...*yipee yipee..jump jump*
Ninja Jones? Never hear it before. Maybe I'm not really into Japanese foods....But I really love to share with you 1 day...
Love n Care, Sean.
Sean - hehe..sure...we can go get some jappy food there someday..of course after my CNY trip lar..hehe
Post a Comment