"There is no place like home.....There is no place like home"
It has been in me all the time. Everytime I fly back to my hometown for my vacation, I always anticipate in many things; mum's homecook, my doggies and my recent 4 month old puppy.......not forgetting...MY PIANO.
And then as time goes by, lil that I know it was time for me to go back and get my ass back to work. That is the 'terrible' part that I just don't feel like to go thru. As old classic words says "You Gotta Move On With Your Life".
I have been in KL like almost 3 years. I still remember the year when I first came over to KL for good; the year when I have to leave my comfort zone and start my new life in a new area; A Big Complex-Bloody-Complicated-City in Malaysia.
It really became a big challenge to me where I no longer can relax and laid back like how I use to do that during my study and work back in my hometown. This is wayyyyyy totally different lifestyle, and I'm very sure that to some people who are non-KL will know what I mean.
However, challenges is always a good thing. Coz this is the only way I can move up to the next level, to the level where I can start to come up with objectives, plans and goals and to aim for it.
Anyway....by moving away for good meaning to say I also have to leave my family as well (although there's AirAsia and you can fly back to hometown at anytime you want; AIRASIA - NOW EVERYONE CAN FLY). The most 'sial' part was the day before I was to fly off, I had terrible sickness; Fever and StomachAche. On the day when I was to fly off, my mum said a little prayer for her lil baby, and eventually shedded tears during her prayer to me, and I shed tears too.
At the airport, some friends came to see me off and say goodbye to me (Aiya....it's only KL mah...still ok lar...gegege). But when inside the plane, as the plane about to take off, my face were already wet with tears. I just miss home very much. I miss my family. I miss my friend. I miss everyone there.
Enough with Soap Opera stories......Now.......Fast Forward >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ahhh...that's better....gegege
Now ler.....it's not that I'm not seeing them for like ages. I still go back to hometown, of which my recent trip was last week, during CNY time, the best time for me to go back coz that is the only time I can meet up my relatives coming from overseas. I even sacrifice my Christmas just for the sake of CNY (imagine if boss do not approve my AL, you may not want to see the real mad A.D Muzika aka piano guy. Fortunately, my boss is very nice enough and understand me very well).
Well, bottom line is, even I had about 9 days of vacation back at my hometown, as long as I step into the immigration check point to check thru the baggage, I start to miss my family again. I am that kind of person. Maybe I am really a family person. Probably so.
-----------------------------
Meanwhile, back in the Crazy Land on Monday, I met up with Seaweed gor at gym and attend body pump with him; it was my 2nd time for bodypump and 1st time at Jamie's class. (1st time ever to attend bodypump class was at Myke's class). I can really feel the 'lil rat' in my arm. Feel so sexy. Oh yes.........~ I'm bringing Sexy Back.... blerk
The next day, I attended Arjiete's 1 Step Up Class. This time it was T shape and there are some combo which is quite complicated and can make me blur. Gosh~ Oh yeah..I met Jeromz for the first time, and it was his first time in step class. Kelian him that he couldn't catch the steps. My bad :P
Today, there's bodypump session at 7.50pm at MV, of which I'll try to make it there. Looks like am starting to get addicted with the Pumps. *gegege*
0 comments:
Post a Comment