Tuesday, January 29, 2008

A Lil Work Out at Work

Today is a bit sucky day but it was alright though.

Today there's training going on which was being split by 2 sessions (one in the morning and another one in the afternoon). The weirdest part was that there are only 16 pax attending the morning session and 32 pax attending the afternoon session. Just don't ask me why, but it has something to do with the operation planning.

For myself, I have attended the morning session, with reason that in the afternoon I will have to go over to my HQ office to do the binding, and when I do that binding, it's not just 5 sets..it's 20 sets that contain almost 200 pages, front and back page.

Prior to the session, I got the news from my big sister (my boss) that my colleague who kept the projector in her drawer took EL (Emergency Leave) due to she accidentally fell down last night. *shocking*

Me and my big sister were like, ok..the next thing we can think of is to print out the slides given by the visitor team. So, I was like rushing up and down, get the slides printed out, and then rush into the room, distribute the hand-out and I gave a pre-rules to the participants prior to the training; SWITCH YA PHONE INTO SILENT MODE AND THOSE WITH LAPTOP, PLEASE CLOSE IT!!(REGARDLESS YOU ARE MEETING UP YOURDATELINE BY END OF THE DAY)

*I guess you know what I'm working right now based on these stories..huh....otherwise, go figure :P*

So, on we go for our training that only lasted in less than 2 hours. Then I relax a bit and did a bit preparation for my materials for the next training and incoming training for next 2 days before I had my quick lunch with my 2 other colleagues.

After lunch, we rushed back to the office, and I quickly settle my stuffs as my boss told me that we will be going off very soon as my big boss will be going to HQ as well and we will be following his car later. So we pack our stuff, and go down, get into big boss's car and go over to the HQ. (And mind you, he drove so fast and furious by over-taking the small lane with small gap of other cars, and break till it stop right at the front car's ass..I was freak out, really freak out, and my bosses know that I got freak out)



Yeah..my big boss driving skills something like this, minus the smokes

Anyway, once arrive at the HQ, I went straight to the HR room, coz that department is the only department so far that has the binding machine. After asking for permission from the admin staff, I then start my binding sessions. And mind you, by doing the binding, I don't have to go to gym, coz it's equivalent like what I'm doing that can work out my lil rat on my arm.


How nice is that.....*wink wink*

Mind you, I have to do 20 sets of manual and it's a lot of pressing and arranging to do. This also test my patience skill, and I'm feeling very aunty doing the binding work.

It took me about 1 hour plus just to finish them up coz I have to be extremely careful when binding the manuals or else it will end up at the weird position. Luckily it was all alright.

Once done, I went over to my branch office for a while to have a chat with the staff there before I went back to my office when it was thunderstorm. Damm...I got all wet.



Similar like this type of wet except my hair is kinda 'spikey'

Once at office, I quickly shut off the aircon so that I won't freeze crazy, then went to pantry to make hot pure chocolate (it's actually MILO, but I put them a lot without putting any sugar and the MILO become pekat and it was sweet and thick enough to become chocolatee. Try them out at your own risk).

Before I left my office, I read an e-mail and basically I was one of the many 'chinese' staff who was invited for Chinese New Year dinner with my bosses on the 31st Jan, just in time before I fly back to my hometown. It was on Thursday and I was like "aiyaaa...I have to miss the step class again"


So, I then made the decision to go over to Sunway Cali for step class at 9pm. Imagine from KL City directly to Sunway Pyramid by 3 round of transportation. That only happen when one become freak for steps. Anyway, I finally went there and I was so damm early when I arrived there and I then took my quick dinner and rest a while by doing window shopping around Sunway before I went back to gym and meet up gym friends for Ke-Poh sessions prior to class.
Tonight's class was 4 boards, and I was actually kinda exhausted from my work, so I'm a bit mung-cha-cha (blur blur) when doing AJ's steps.

Well, that's my report for today..HAHA..so formal..blerkkkk..

No lar......I just kinda got into blog already. Just want to let my Rainbow thingy out of me and put them in form of words that become a story and probably become either a boring story, stupid jokes, or an inspiring message.

Meanwhile......let me share something funny with you by watching this funny video. Like chrabby says, "THE KING OF ALL SOHAIS".





6 comments:

Anonymous said...

heyyyy !! u are a cali member !! gegegegegee .. I must go look out and see which one is u .. gegegeegee .. come for pump class ?? gegegegeg

A.D.muzika said...

Seaweeds - hehe....i'm ugly guy one wor ..you'll sure gonna get puke once you see me...blerk..Hehehe

I wanna start join body pump coz need to start build and tone up my body ady...I too slim till I'm becoming Giraffe soon. Hahaha

Anonymous said...

haha - good story, well told.

I like the video too...

A.D.muzika said...

It's hilarious....and quite funny. *giggle giggle*

Anonymous said...

great !! lets go for class together ! I can help u in ur first class ... gegegege

A.D.muzika said...

seaweed - okie dookie...truly need some help and advices for my 2nd round of body pump.. my first time were like last month, when I'll go "cuckoo". It was tough and I ended up have muscle ache on my arm for a week. Nevermind..Gotta do more of it..hehehe