Monday, January 28, 2008

I Just Don't Get It

There is something of which sometimes I just don't get it. I had conversation with my ex-bf via MSN and this is how we converse:-


1/28/2008
4:11:42 PM - EX - halo
4:11:49 PM - ME - yes dear
4:12:14 PM EX - busy or not ah
4:12:26 PM - ME - so so only
4:12:31 PM - ME - ur side ler?

4:13:16 PM - EX - sos o lor
4:15:11 PM - EX - when u back to
4:15:17 PM - ME - this friday
4:16:12 PM - EX - wow, so good ooo, souvenir ya , hahha



*was kinda........ya know...kinda.....have the 'dammit' type of feeling. I kinda try to control myself though*


4:16:54 PM - ME - good to relax
4:16:57 PM - ME - that's all
4:18:11 PM - ME - i already got you that 2 windchimes, shells and table cloth for your living room
4:18:21 PM - ME - now i dunno how ur house look like coz long time no been to your place
4:18:27 PM - EX - hehe, souvenir lor, got or not sin
4:19:57 PM - EX - hahhaha, table cloth also lor, cause can change mah, hahhaha, quite special
4:24:40 PM - ME - ... (am speechless with what he had just said)



I was kinda frust to find that he has not change. Auntie is always an auntie, and he is so damm kiam (stingy). Most of the time I was the one that have to pay the meals or whatever expenses rather than him.


The first time when I met him was online via fridae and we've been sending hearts to each other but never chat until he started to send me an e-mail and asked me how come I never start message. That's where things got started as friend, of which it became a relationship that only last us until mid April 2007.


During the relationship with him (or should I say, just dating), he keep mention that I'm still under probation and if I didn't show enough care or love to him, he will deduct some points. Just tell me is this the way how you going thru?? Apparently I had gone thru with that shit already.


Prior to Valentine's Day, he asked me to get him something that worth more than RM100. I was like crazy. I barely start a real good relationship with him and he already ask like that. In the end I got him small plush toy of Cat, and a chocolate and that already cost me RM100. What he got me..........just a normal t-shirt that only cost RM25.


During last year CNY when I was back in my hometown, he already got me to buy him something, of which I did promised. But what he doesn't know is that I got him more than what he wanted. Got him a wind chime, shells and small pot for display in his living room. Just a day prior for my return to KL, we both chatted, and then I asked him one question ; Have you got me anything from Ipoh?..and that's where he came out with the idea that he will give me a cute dog statue of which is now at his home and he'll bring that over to me.


I was furious to see that he was NOT being sincere enough and I scolded him upside down for giving me the 2nd items of which already belonged to him or his family.


Only after that scolding, he then got me 3 items on the day when I arrive KL. One of them was a semi-big Teddy Bear with Love. Well, sweet of him is one thing; that only happen when I give him a superb scolding.


At time when we broke up (he initiated it by SMS, saying that we both don't understand each other, and we are not compatible, and he is not ready to move on further in relationship..what an excuses), I was very heartbroken with what he said and that hurt me a lot until tears keep overflowing.


For that, it have been 1 month plus I didn't go to gym for 2 reasons; I just want a break for myself, and I do not want to see him at all in gym (That's right, he was at the same gym as me).


After that period of loneliness, he suddenly messaged me asked me how am I doing. After a few minutes of ice breaking, the next question he asked me was "Can you come back to me as my bf? I miss you very much".


Once seeing that message, I start to post up whatever thing I have to say to him. First thing I did was telling him off that for me to go back to him, he'll have to go thru with my probation period of 3months (I was under his probation for 1 month). He was like asking me don't do that to him, and the next point I shoot at him was that I AIN'T A RECYCLE TRASHED FOR YOU TO SIMPLY BREAK IT UP AND THEN TAKE ME BACK.


Yeah, we both had a very good quarrel, a real good one that I feel so much satisfied after bombarding him with some of my points. Within the year of 2007, after not talking to each other for few months, he suddenly messaged me back and from that time onwards we just became normal friend.


I was still thinking why I did ever shed tears for someone who don't appreciate my love.


Anyway......back to this topic. His only concern is to get some items from me and my hometown. He is really damm materialistic. So, to get it even, I asked him this way:-


4:27:42 PM - ME - then any souvenir for me from IPOH?"


After this message, there's no more reply from him already. I wonder if he's trying to escape my question or what.


Bummer.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Minus 10 MILLION points to him for breaking up via msn....

A.D.muzika said...

paul - yeah...bad bad him....blerk

yw[2k] said...

Hope you're holding up well. Life can be pretty 'tough' at times, I had a really tough weekend last week but I guess I'm still breathing :)

Got here from seeweeds... :)

A.D.muzika said...

yw[2k] - oo..thanks for visiting my Plog ..hehe..well...i'm ok at the moment. I'm trying to ignore him by not talk to him too much or he will be even more materialistic by keep bugging me with souvenirs.

t_yervor - he thought he is like 'diva of must have everything she ask for' ..but he's really sucks lor..ooppss..am not suppose to talk bad about someone...bad O me.

Anonymous said...

if i were u - i wud have blocked / delete him off! DUN WASTE TIMEEEEE! MOVEON!

A.D.muzika said...

I did that before..

In fact..he also blocked me in his msn list and from my side I didn't see him online for like months straight, so I also block him as well.

One morning he msn me and start to call me 'soi yan' for blocking him wor...and i was like....you are the one that block me....and guess what he said..

" I WHERE GOT BLOCK YOU WORRR......*yeah right..as if i'm going to believe you* "

ANyway...he is in my line though and I just chosed to ignore his msn..just pretend that I"m away to do my own things.

He is the type of people that need to get some heavy stuff to knock his head so that he could appreciate what he has and not taking things for granted.