From the time when I'm officially declared as single, I have put full focus on career. I have never felt so much happier than when I was being together with The One. Now, I get to do things that I always want to do, but at the same I always remind myself that they are border lines that I should adhere to it, so that it won't put me into trouble.
Fitness is the next thing...glad to hear that I'm now had gain weight, next thing is to build up and get fit..most definitely not on tummy side..
Incoming project is in progress before I could become a well-known musician in the century. More work and inspiration is required with more determination and perseverence.
Clubbing wise, will only go provided if I got group of friends to go with. Otherwise, bar place will be the next option.
Friendship...like how i used to said, friends come and go. Only those who really been thru with you during shit time and good time and yet still being there for you are the genuine one. As of today, there's still somehow hurt me when i see someone who delist me, especially those who had been so close with me all the while, without condition and reason. For whatever reason, i just gotta let them go and move on. Nothing much i can do about having it happen like that. Most importantly is all about myself...
Saturday, February 21, 2009
Looking at life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment