It's been about 2 weeks I've been in Kingdom Komfortz before I'm back in Krazee Land to start with my hectic life. Back at hometown, it's been the most relaxing moments for me, considering that I had resigned from my previous company for better opportunity and offer at new workplace. In between of this period, this is where I took the opportunity to rest my mind and body big time.
Many may have thought that I've been planning lots of thing and that been constantly travelling around place for sightseeing. In a way, yeah...but not as much as how I did during my previous trip last year October. Besides, I'm back home for CNY, the only season that I can get fat in quicker way, and I get fat on my tummy instead on my entire body.
Anyway, this holiday is also the time where I actually spend so much time resting at home, just online, play my piano to compose new songs, watch astro and so on.
In P side of life, I met up with a few new friends during my visit at the gay bar there. I was there alone when it was coincidently my friends are there too, and while talking to them, one guy by another one approached me and start introing themselves to me. As I began socializing with them, there's 2 incident that happened;-
1) One who confessed his love and asked if he has any chance that I can be his BF when I barely even know him for the first 5mins.
2) Another one who drag me into the toilet in drunk condition, thought that he wanna puke and need helping hand to smack his back, only to know that he let out his 'lil worm' out and tried to push my head down and to suck his dick. I'm annoyed with such actions, thus I pushed him aside, locked his arm against the wall and told him off to control himself...and then helped him put his lil worm back into his undies, button up his pants and then leave the washroom.
My friends who got kinda worried about me finally saw me and asked if i'm alright, of which I assured them that I am alright as he actually drag me back to prevent me being dragged by that guy into the washroom, of which it fails. Anyway...it's bygone, and I have learnt another new experience.
However, there's one particular guy that I know him since 2 years plus when he is still in KL. Now he has already move back to KK for good, staying with his family. He only showed up when I am about to leave the bar, and only got to know that he was with his friends somewhere inside of which I barely could see him on the other end in the darkness with bling bling lights. Anyhow, we both exchanged eye contact, cuddled up and look so sweet. Seems to be quite perfect for both of us, until there's one question that pop up in my mind; if we are indeed pursuing a date or even a relationship, it will be then called LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP..and that is not what I'm looking for. Pity.
And one more to add on. Recently there's this guy, Singaporean who works in China, send me a message, intro about him and mentioned that he was forbidded to show his photos via email, mms, or even msn due to his job nature and claimed that he will able to call and have chat from there.
Waddaya know......talking to him is like talking to a guy with a blank face....it gives me lots of imagination on how he looks like based on his description that he wrote in the email. Told him that I am back in my hometown for my CNY holiday and there is no way for me to simply change my tix coz for me to do so, I'll need to fork out big sum of money just to pay for the penalty and fare difference, and he was kinda insisting that I should go back to KL earlier so that we both can spend time with each other, of which finally I chosed not to listen to him....Do you know what is the after effect, he actually cancelled his vacation in KL, and claimed that he has family matters to settle urgently.
Now, let's put this way...imagine if I am stupidly go change the tix, pay up for more than RM200 just to get my ass over to KL earlier and only got to know that he HAS TO cancel his KL trip due to his family matter, then tell me how the hell if I can actually claim $$ from him? For this matter, I can say that I'm wise enough for not falling into the trap. I did mentioned previously, loud and clear...I may be slow but definitely not stupid. BYGONE!!!
Ok...now that I'm back in Krazee Land, what I did once I reach home is to unpack, tidy, rearrange, clean and dump all my laundries into machine and by the time I did all, I'm freaking hungry and got very smelly, so I took hot bath then went out for my extreme supper before going to bed earlier, which still end up sleeping at 1230am.
Fortunately I woke up slightly earlier, just for me to see if the traffic flow to my workplace is on time and smooth. And indeed, IT IS. Anyway, I get to meet up with my new colleagues, touring around my work place and try getting used to the environment there. Can feel the stress, but it is a good one.
As for training wise, it's been intense yet relaxing time for me. Just need to sit in and listen to what the trainer has to say and teach and learn from it. To make training more interesting, we were even provided with 'makan-makan'. I guess working in this new company will basically going to make me fat fat more faster.
Anyway........am enjoying every single day of my New Life in the New World and will see what else they have to offer for me to experience.

0 comments:
Post a Comment