..after for months i've been waiting for, finally i get to go home.my flight will transit to Labuan 1st...that makes 3h 35mins flight for me.kina, here i come.......hehehehe
---------------------------------------
Update as of 4.19pm....finally I reached home...Once I arrived at the airport, my bro fetched me and we headed into city to meet up mum for lunch, then went over to offices to meet up my ex-client and ex-colleague for a while before I go home.
When I reached home, house didn't really change much except my room. My room now look very neat and tidy compare to the last time I came back where my room looks like a store room.
Now I gonna rest a while as later am going to meet up my friends for yamcha. Will update this blog from time to time.

2 comments:
home is always where the happiness is found.
as there was this saying ...there is no place like home....
Post a Comment