......counting those numbers of not wanted to go back...finally I am already back in Kanasai Land. Got back at work....and more things need to be done...and I hate those part when last minute work occurs....that is truly KANASAI!!
.....and I'm afraid to tell you guys that I don't have new composition to show you yet due to the technical reason that I had during my trip back in hometown. However, I did managed to record a song of mine, an inspired-impromptued song that got into my head when I was still thinking what song should I play....I just let my feeling take it's place and let it out thru this song. Strangely to say that the song I just composed was still uncertain...melodies was not fixed into that manner....there is something in there that I need to find out what makes me composed like that.
Oh yeah...will also post up my stories about my vacation when I got free time ya. Be patience ya, kawan kawan.
Thursday, October 30, 2008
after those days.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment