Since last night we were celebrating The One's birthday together with friends. As we celebrate the day, I had flashed back on how I celebrated my Day; celebrated with colleagues, celebrated with friends..and most of the time, celebrated alone.
I guess I'm kinda envy, but I guess I'm grateful that I could celebrate the day with The One. I did mentioned that should be grateful that I'm around to celebrate the Day together, coz it's different to celebrate with friends and colleagues than celebrate with the love one.
I always wanted to celebrate special event with love one, but not all the time I get to experience it. People say that if you were mentally giving thought that you are going to be alone, then you are going to be alone. However, that didn't happen to me....whenever I'm thinking of going to be with friends, most of the time it'll turn out to be the other way round.
Anyway....today is a big day to The One. I don't want to spoilt up birthday mood. All I want the most for is The One to be happy.
To my precious,
It has been a great pleasure that I could celebrate big day with you. All I wish for is my precious to be always happy and many blessings and happy returns!.
Love you always, my precious one.
Yours
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
birthday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment