Saturday, August 30, 2008

To Go or Not To Go?

Last weekend I got invitation by one of the gym buddies to go clubbing at Oblique, the recent and latest club in the City. It does sounds very interesting, coz since I'm a house music type of person. Although I club but I don't club much, once in a while thing I do visit these clubbing centre not just dancing there, not just looking at those hot guys with their skimpy tight shirts, but am there just to listen the way how DJ mix the music, and I just enjoy myself with music.

Of course at times it depends on what sort of music that the DJ mix. Sometimes it can be exciting until I'll just drag my ownself down to the dance floor and start dancing...at times, I may just sit there and will start criticise that the song is just sucks.

However, here's the biggest challenge part. The decision making part. Not just involve about myself, but am also considering The One's opinion and feeling as well. The One's thinks that places like those are prime spot for illegal drugs or even sex, thus chances for raid by police is sort of high.

When I told the The One that I'll join them for clubbing, The One just said 'up to you'...and then start voiced out concerns and a bit of nag that I just wouldn't want to listen. It's not I do not want to listen...but if music is my passion, I don't see reason why I should refrain myself from visit that place, except with the fact that there's possibility of police raid.

However...I know deep inside The One's heart, probably he would worry me something bad happen to me...I don't know...Can't tell.

Sometimes I find it hard to make decision when what I want is what The One don't want...and yet still want me to make decision as I'm mature enough. It does sounds very contridicting, don't you think so?

Besides....like I mentioned, although I club, I don't really club.....can't I just go to these places like once in a while thing? Besides, the next comment I get is 'once in a while thing to go to these places is still not healthy'....I guess the healthy part refers to the mindset and the desire of lust. But don't they just get it......I'm a music lover...is it really wrong for me to go such places? Or it's high preference for me to just sit at bar place instead?

Based on the context, it does sounds like I'm indirectly BAN from going to gay clubbings/pubs...Can't even step into Frangi which is consider as a gay bar. Somehow, someday...I could able to convince him that it is STILL alright to go such place. Besides, when was the last time that I club? that was like last May 2008. Honestly, this year was the least number of me going to club, one of the reason is that I'm too lazy to get my ass into bar and be a guy who just sit there and listen to music and enjoy.

I got few more hours....and I gotta make my decision......to go...or not to go?

0 comments: