Thursday, February 14, 2008

V-time

After for whole day activity at work, suddenly I was feeling exhausted. Probably exhausted due to over-gym. Perhaps I should rest more and not to neglect my health.From work, I went straight home with energetic-less by train.


Bought my dinner for my dinner at home later. After my dinner and shower, I just wanted to relax and just browsed thru whatever video that I can find in my folder when I found my downloaded copy of last 2 years ago's movie.


I know it's kinda outdated, but it's better than doing nothing except rest.

-------------------

Take care now.

3 comments:

Glog said...

Take care...
Don't over work your body

Anonymous said...

I love that movie, although the end left me cold.

A.D.muzika said...

glog didi - will make sure not to overwork till i become rosak...gegege...

sincereeeely queen bitch - hehe...yeah..i know....at first i really dun understand their story until when i watch for 2nd time then i was like...oic....gegegege