Monday, February 18, 2008

Be Careful

Guys.....just a note to say....

Just be extra careful wherever you go, be it whether you drive car, or you are relying on bus and train. The robberry fever is back and apparently these bastards really want to cause lots of trouble and problem.

Yesterday I have read an online news from my hp saying that there's already 2 incident of Snatch Bag, a father and daughter at different scene but more or less same situation. One of them's story was like this; this happen in Klang, as the Father sending his daughter to school by motorbike when suddenly got 2 robbers bang them from the back, which cause them to fall down. As they fall down, one of the guy grab the daughter's bag, leading the lil girl got drag for 50m before the girl finally let her go. Both were injured.

This morning when I was on my way to work, again I read the news online when there's another incident again..
Duo robbed of phones and cash - LRT station in Bandar Permaisuri .

Last year December already had too many incident. I was one of the pity victim who almost got killed as one of the 2 INDIANS (AND I REPEAT...THE ROBBERS INVOLVE IN MY CASE WERE INDIANS) grab my shirt and shown me an indication that they want to kill me with their 2 feet long knife as part of their robbery activity. I was hell freak out and was hell no way to let them take my life just for the sake of money so I end up fought them back bravely (some people called me hero and some people called me stupid). My brother even salute me as the next Jackie Chan as I was so damm brave to fought back (big sweat -_-"). Good thing I did went to gym, so there goes my 'energy of defense'.

4 days before my incident, my ex-colleague of mine, a girl, got rob in the bus by 6 INDIANS..Her story is even more scary as these 6 robbers were actually surround her in the bus and she was seated at the back of the bus. She had lost cash and handphone. For my case, I had lost my 3 weeks old handphone, of which currently I still have to pay back my company as it's under subsidiary programme by company.

Whatever it is...I'm safe..I'm alive..but I'm taking note that I have to be extra careful wherever I go, wherever I am. I just have to be extra careful. I no longer compromise in terms of safety.

Anyway...again....I stressed this out to all of you....Be careful when you are out there. This place is no longer a safe ground.

0 comments: