I'm sure you are familiar with these words.
But question is, when is it the right time to use? Who do you use these word to? And the most important question is, DO YOU MEAN IT when you say that 3 words?
Once in a very blue moon I do say the special 3 words to my mum, becoz she loves me so much as her child. At times when we sing hymms and even prayers, I do say the special words to God, because He loves us so much that He gave His one and only begotten Son. To some, this is familiar to you. It is recorded in the Bible, John 3 : 16, one of my favorite bible verse.
Lastly, using that 3 words to your dearest one. At times I do tempted to say as many times as I want. But the thing is, saying it too much will eventually make the special words NOT special. You will just going to lost the sparks so fast. Even my god-bro had advised me to refrain from saying it and only use it at the most meaningful time, and so I followed his advise.
There was once I dated someone, that THAT person keep saying I LOVE YOU at every second, every minute, every hour, via MSN, via phone, via MSN or even when we meet up. After having such an experience, it kinda freak me out that the person is kinda obsessive and can be possessive too, which is why our relationship can never work.
As of my current relationship with The One, even The One has the same opinion like me; we just don't want to say it out for the sake of to pleased other with the special words. No...we both want something special when we used that word, thus we cautiously use it, and only use it when time is right enough for us to profess our love for each one another.


2 comments:
Nicely written. I totally agree with you. Something as special and powerful as I love you should be kept for that very moment. I the western and oriental culture differs a lot. In the west, words can mean more than actions, hence the phrase is being used constantly and never fail to achieve it's effect. In the east, actions speaks better than words, so we expect to be shown love not being told so.
"i love u" deep from my heart...
i guess.. doing it and showing it.. is one thing.. letting the other half feel and acknowledge it is another hard thing..
= ) ... but then again... its a really sweet and heart melting words.. to say to..
Post a Comment