It's been a while I since update. Apparently last week have been a bit busy till didn't have much free time to update this blog.
Last 2 Thursday ago my mum, sis and sis's friend came over to KL, partially for their vacation, and another reason is that mum accompany to send off sis to college. My sis and her friend will be staying and studying in Sunway, both took different course.
During their stay, one of their major plan is to shop things for my sis. One thing horr...when ladies did their shopping, you may not want to know what they bought. I became the only guy who HAVE to help them carry things (despite that I too did my shopping as well..heheheh)
Of course, not only that we did shopping, I brought them to some places for food, something that my hometown may not have or something special about the restaurant / makan place. They just love the food and enjoy it very much.
Monday, August 18, 2008
Mum's visit, Sis's coming
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
ohh where~is~my~picture??
MUAHAHAHAHA
GOSH WHAT A LOVELY FAMILY OUTING YOUVE GOT THERE!!!
Of course i am envious baby!
but hey, maybe i should go tackle your sister and be your brother in law. how is that? :-) juz tell me her name, address and classroom.
MUAHAHAHAHAH
aiya.....you should tackle your very lovely kind one lar...blerkk...gegegege
Post a Comment