Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The most talented contestant from American Idol 7

I guess many people (include me) would adoreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee a cutie lil non other than



DAVID ARCHULETA




(now every guys say....aaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww)



I watched the video of his performance during the Week 1 performance and I was 'wowwwwwwwwwww' 'wooooooooooooooo' 'wahhhhhhhhhhhhhh'

As I surf to the YouTube and check him out on his performance, well, apparently he does has his previous experience in his previous performance. Actually, he did sing a song to the American Idol Season 1 (the year of Kelly Clarkson), and that time he has the immature voice but he sings beautifully on 'And I Am Telling You That I'm Not Going', and this is actually a girl's big mama type of sing, and he blew it when he was realllllllllllly young


for now...let the performance do the talking.....now grab your popcorns and your coke and start sitting in front of your laptop and enjoy his performance.
























0 comments: